- Applicant to submit written applications to Lekki Free Zone Development Company FZC(LFZDC);
- Signing the “Memorandum of Understanding” in Lekki LFZ with validity period of 3 months
- Applicant / investors to complete and submit application forms and other supporting documents
- Applicant / investors to pay a non-refundable application / registration fee at the amount corresponding to the investor’s investment category;
- “Provisional Approval Letter” would be issued by LFZDC to the applicant investor;
- “Operating License” would be issued by LFZDC to the applicant / Investor.
EXECUTION OF THE INVESTMENT AGREEMENT AND ISSUANCE DEED OF LEASE
- Execution of the “ Investment Agreement”;
- Investment Agreement and other necessary documents would be notarized;
- “Land Sub-lease Certificate”would be issued to the investor by LFZDC upon full payment of the land lease fee by the investors;
- Deed of Sub-lease and other necessary documents would be notarized.
DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECT (LAND DEVELOPMENT WITHIN ONE YEAR)
- Investor to submit the construction plan and design schemeof the investment project in the Zone to LFZDC within sixmonths from the date of issuance of the “Deed of Sub-lease”;
- Letter of Approval for the construction plan and design scheme would be issued after review of the same by LFZDC;
- Investor to commence construction of the investment project in the Zone within 6 months from the date of issuance of the Letter of Approval;
- The site inspection would be conducted and the approval to be issued by LFZDC before the investor commences the equipment installation of the investment project;
- Equipment commissioning would be carried out by the investors;
- Investor to write a written notice to zone managementwhen it’s time to commence production.
Note: All investment projects in LFZ shall comply with the industrial policies, laws and regulations of Nigeria, shall also be in compliance with the approved master plan of LFZ.